For entities to be synchronized in real time between OnGuard and Security Center, you must enable live synchronization.
Connect to the OnGuard server.
Before you begin
What you should know
- When a panel or device is added or deleted in the OnGuard system, the changes are not automatically reflected in Security Center. To see the changes in Security Center, you must perform a manual synchronization.
- Modifications to the names of OnGuard panels or devices in Security Center are pushed to the OnGuard system every few hours. To have the information pushed immediately, you must stop and restart the proxy service.
- Disabling these options does not remove any of the entities which were previously added. Entities added by the plugin can only be removed through the synchronization or on removal of the plugin role.
- To synchronize logged events, you must perform a manual synchronization.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the OnGuard plugin from the entity browser, and click the Synchronization tab.
- In the Synchronization options section, move the Live updates slider to ON.
- (Optional) To trigger a synchronization following a loss of connection between the OnGuard system in Security Center, in the Parameters section, move the Automatically synchronize when connection is restored slider to ON.
In the Entities to synchronize section, select which types
of entities that you want to synchronize in real time.
NOTE: Cardholder groups and partitions are not supported by the plugin.
- Click Apply.
- In the Synchronized entities section, click the refresh button () to view the number of entities from OnGuard that have been synchronized with Security Center.
The number of synchronized entities are displayed in the Synchronized entities section.
Configure the OnGuard plugin alarm settings.