You can link Security Center cameras to OnGuard inputs, so that when an access control event occurs at the input, you can view the camera's video feed from the Monitoring task, Alarm monitoring task, and the Alarm report task in Security Desk.
Before you begin
What you should know
- OnGuard inputs are imported by the plugin and are not native Security Center entities. For this reason, you must attach cameras to them from the OnGuard plugin role.
- You can assign a camera to an entity at any time, even after an event has occurred. When you double-click the event in the Monitoring task, you see the assigned camera's video.
- You can assign multiple cameras to the same input. Alarms include the video from all assigned cameras. However, events only include video from the first camera that was added to the input. So, when you double-click an event in the Monitoring task, you see the video of that first camera.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the OnGuard plugin from the entity browser, and then click the Cameras tab.
- Click Add (), select one or more OnGuard inputs from the list, and then click Select.
- Next to each input in the Cameras column, click Add (), select one or more cameras from the list, and then click Select.
- Click Apply.
- To view the camera's live video feed, click Preview ().
- To configure the camera's settings, click Open the camera's configuration page ().
- To remove a camera, click Remove ().