Cardholder and visitor changes made in OnGuard are automatically synchronized in Security Center. Changes to hardware devices are only reflected after a manual synchronization occurs.
Make sure that the plugin role is connected to the OnGuard server.
Before you begin
What you should know
- These settings only affect automatic synchronization and manual synchronization. Live updates done through real-time synchronization are unaffected by these options.
- For more information about which entities and properties are not automatically synchronized, see Synchronized entities and properties.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the OnGuard plugin from the entity browser, and click the Synchronize tab.
- In the Maual synchronization tab, click the Synchronize button.
In the Synchronization dialog box, select the entities
and cardholders that you want to synchronize.
NOTE: The synchronization will take longer if you have a lot of cardholders.
Enter the number of days for which you want to synchronize logged events.
NOTE: Synchronizing the logged events will not recover the alarms that have been triggered and acknowledged in OnGuard while the proxy was offline. Only events will be recovered.
- Click OK.
The list of entities in the Manual synchronization section displays the entities that are synchronized.
Configure your alarm settings.