The OnGuard plugin 5.0 includes the following new features.
- Redesigned to use the OpenAccess API:
- The OnGuard plugin 5.0 has been redesigned to use the OpenAccess API. Previous versions of the plugin connected to OnGuard through the DataConduIT API.
- Communication through a proxy
- Security Center now communicates with OnGuard through a proxy, which retrieves information from OnGuard through the OpenAccess service. This architecture greatly simplifies configuration and connection requirements compared to previous versions.
- Deactivate cardholders from the entity browser
- In the Cardholder management task in Config Tool and Security Desk, you can now deactivate cardholders by right-clicking on them in the entity browser and selecting .
NOTE: No updates have been made to the Video Translator plugin. For information regarding Video Translator, see the OnGuard and Video Translator Plugin Guide 4.0.