The Resources tab is where you configure the Pay-by-Plate Sync plugin’s server and database settings.
- In the Config Tool Home page, select Plugins, and then click on Pay-by-Plate Sync.
Select the Resources page.
Configure the settings as you would any other
Failover is supported for the Pay-by-Plate Sync plugin, with the following conditions:
- The plugin supports up to three failover servers.
- The failover servers must have access to the parking provider servers.
- The Security Center database must be accessible from both the live and failover servers.
- The Pay-by-Plate Sync plugin must be installed on the failover servers.
- All servers must be able to access the permit list source files.
Pay-by-Plate Sync Resources settings are configured.
If you added failover servers, you must enter their IP addresses in Genetec Patroller™ Config Tool. For more information, see the Pay-by-Plate Sync settings reference section.