Before the plugin can be configured, you must create the Pay-by-Plate Sync plugin role in Config Tool.
- In the Config Tool Home page, click Plugins.
In the Plugins task, click Add an
The Creating a role window appears.
- On the Specific info page, select Pay-by-Plate Sync as the plugin type, and then click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create the Pay-by-Plate Sync plugin role.
When the plugin is created you will see the message: The operation was successful. After a few seconds, the plugin should change color from red to white. If the plugin remains red or yellow, click the Diagnose button at the bottom of the screen for more information on the issue.
After you finish
- Close and then re-open Security Center Config Tool and Security Desk (if it is open).
- Configure Pay-by-Plate Sync settings for Security Center.