You must configure the required settings so that Genetec Patroller™ can communicate with Security Center and the third-party parking provider.
On the Genetec
Patroller™ in-vehicle computer,
go to C:\Program Files\Genetec AutoVu 5.3\MobileClient, and then run
Genetec Patroller™ Config Tool opens.
- From the Operation page, select Pay-by-Plate.
- Configure the Security Center URL.
- Configure the Security Center communication port.
- (Optional) Enter up to three failover IP addresses for the plugin:
- Configure the remaining settings as needed to customize the Pay-by-Plate Sync plugin.
- Click Apply.
Genetec Patroller™ can now communicate with Security Center and the third-party parking provider.
After you finish
- Enable permits in Genetec
Tool, and go to
Operation > Permits, and
then do the following:
- Turn on Use permit.
- Turn off Bypass permit hit enforcement.
- Turn off Auto enforce permit hits.
- Verify that you have a live connection established between Genetec Patroller™ and Security Center. In Genetec Patroller™, go to Status > Diagnostics, and verify that the Live connection category is green and shows Connected.