The Daily Screen - Screening Cleared incident is triggered by the system when the operator clears a person for entry after they pass the first phase of screening.
Daily Screen - Screening Cleared incident type: functionality
The incident type is configured to be triggered by the Daily Screen Covid-19 (1st triage) incident when the operator clears a person for entry.
However, the incident can also be manually triggered by the operator when required.
You can use this incident type as a criteria when generating incident reports or creating dashboards to see the number of people cleared for entry during a selected time period, count of people screened for Covid-19, and so on.
Generating reports for Covid-19 screening results
You can generate incident reports for a specific goal of tracking the number of people scanned for Covid-19, details on the people who were cleared for entry and those sent for a more in-depth screening.
- View selected incident in Monitoring task.
- Toggle between charts view and monitoring view.
- Export the incident and attached entities to a selected destination.
- Export the report displayed on screen to Excel, CSV, or PDF format.
- Print the report displayed on screen.
- Add to dashboard:You can also choose to show the results in the dashboard by selecting one of the following options:
- Top results
- Result count
For more information, see Generating Genetec Mission Control™ reports.