Use the Abnormal Events - Disk incident type to manage events generated due to disk error.
Abnormal Events - Disk incident type: functionality
For more information on the how the operator can monitor and manage the incident, see the Genetec Mission Control™ User Guide.
Abnormal Events - Disk incident type configuration
The incident type is preconfigured with the following:
Abnormal Events - Disk incident type: triggers
- Disk load threshold exceeded
- Cannot write to any drive
- Cannot write on the specified location
- Health event: Disk access unauthorized
- Health event: Remaining archive disk space low
- Edge storage medium failure
Based on your setup, you can add, remove or modify triggers as required. For more details, see Modifying incident triggers.
Abnormal Events - Disk incident type: automation workflow
After the incident is triggered, the system waits to see if the error resolves itself. If it does, the system automatically closes the incident.
- Latest activity log
- Last event
- Incident trigger time
- Incident owner
- Incident sources
- Incident location
For more details, see Modifying incident automation workflow activities.
Abnormal Events - Disk incident type: user procedure
The incident is configured with a dynamic procedure, that accepts operator response and directs system action accordingly.
- Confirming if the disk is operational or would require a technician.
- Directive to the operator to put the incident on hold until resolution.
- Prompt for the operator to close the incident on resolution.
For more details, see Modifying incident user procedures.