To prepare your CIAS perimeter protection system for integration with Security Center, you must configure specific settings.
Before you begin
- Make sure your CIAS system is operating as expected.
- Make sure your CIAS devices and software are compatible with the plugin.
This task describes in a general way how the CIAS system needs to be configured for it to communicate with the plugin. For specific details about the configuration of your devices and software, refer to the CIAS documentation.
What you should know
- Deploy and configure the CIAS system as described in the CIAS documentation.
Make sure that the CIAS devices are configured in the IB-System IP application
and are operating as expected:
In the Global section of the IB-System output
configuration, add an output that supports the CIAS 02 protocol.
NOTE: To represent all the perimeter segments on the map in Security Center, you must configure your system to list as many devices as segments you want to create.
- In the Global section of the IB-System output configuration, add an output that supports the CIAS 02 protocol.
- If your organization's network security policies require that the IP devices, routers, and switches in your network block unused ports, then make sure to open the TCP port that the RSA Surveillance plugin and the CIAS system use to communicate.
Take note of the following information. You need it to configure the tracking
- IP address configured on the IB-System IP in the Global section of the Output Configuration.
- TCP port configured on the IB-System IP in the Global section of the Output Configuration.
Add your IB-System IP server as a tracking system to Security Center.