You can use the Event code mappings page to map event codes to a list of created custom events.
Install and configure a DSC Sur-Gard receiver.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- From the entity tree, select the DSC Sur-Gard receiver you want to configure.
- Click the Event code mappings tab.
Click Add ().
The Add event code mapping window opens.
- In the Event code field, enter a name for your event.
- Select a custom event and click Add.
- Click Apply.
The event code is mapped to a custom event.