You can link cameras to the entities that represent your alarm receiver, intrusion panel, areas, and inputs so that when an event occurs on that entity, you can see the camera’s video feed in a Security Desk monitoring tile.
Before you begin
- From Config Tool, in the Area view task, expand the receiver entity to see the intrusion panels, areas, and inputs mapped to the selected receiver.
- Select the entity you want to link to a camera.
- On the Identity tab, in the Relationship area, click Cameras, and then click Insert an item ().
- In the Search dialog box, click the camera that has a view of the entity, and then click the Select button.
- On the Identity tab, in the Relationship area, expand the Cameras list to confirm that the camera entity is listed.
- Click Apply.