To monitor the restricted areas secured by your tracking system in Security Center, you must add each device as a tracking system entity using Config Tool.
Before you begin
- Add a geo-referenced map to Security Center. As described in the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- Confirm that the radars are configured and functioning properly.
- (Optional) Position the cameras for each zone so that they have a view of the restricted area and make sure that the cameras are functioning properly.
- (Optional) Add custom events in Security Center.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of short-range tracking sensor licenses are available.
By default, AXIS D2050-VE radars are configured to communicate over TCP/IP port 554.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Area view task.
- Click Add an entity (), and then select Tracking system.
On the Tracking system information page
of the wizard, enter the following information:
- Select AXIS D2050-VE.
- Enter a unique name for this tracking system.
Communication page, enter the following
- IP address
- The IP address of the radar.
- The TCP/IP port that the plugin and the radar use to communicate.
- User and Password
- The administrator-level credentials required to log on to the tracking system's software.
- Click Refresh () to connect.
- When the connection is Online, click Next page ().
On the RSA configuration page,
enter the following information:
- Import on map
- Select the map that you want to use to display the devices in Security Center.
The device is listed in the Area view entity tree.