To monitor a restricted area using a BOSCH IVA camera, you must add the camera to Security Center as a tracking system.
Before you begin
- Add a geo-referenced map to Security Center. As described in the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- Confirm that the cameras are configured and functioning properly.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of SRS (short range sensor) licenses are available.
By default, BOSCH IVA cameras are configured to communicate over TCP/IP port 554.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Area view task.
- Click Add an entity (), and then select Tracking system.
On the Tracking system information page
of the wizard, enter the following information:
- Select BOSCH IVA.
- Enter a unique name for this tracking system.
Communication page, enter the following
- IP address
- The IP address of the camera.
- The TCP/IP port that the plugin and the radar use to communicate.
- User and Password
- The administrator-level credentials required to log on to the tracking system's software.
- Click Refresh () to connect.
- When the connection is Online, click Next page ().
The device is listed in the Area view entity tree.