To monitor the restricted areas secured by your tracking system in Security Center, you must add the Future Fibre Technologies (FFT) system as a tracking system entity in Config Tool.
Before you begin
- Confirm that the tracking system and its perimeter sensors are configured and functioning properly.
- (Optional) Position cameras for each zone so that they have a view of the restricted area and make sure that the cameras are functioning properly.
- (Optional) Add custom events in Security Center.
- Add a geo-referenced map to Security Center. For more information about creating maps, refer to the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of perimeter system licenses is available.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Area view task.
- Click Add an entity (), and then select Tracking system.
On the Tracking system information page
of the wizard, enter the following information:
- Select Future Fibre Technologies.
- Enter a unique name for this tracking system.
On the RSA configuration page,
enter the following information:
- Import on map
- Select the map that you want to use to display the devices in Security Center.
- Map the incoming events from the device to custom events in Security Center. Click Add (), then select a desired event in the RSA event column and a corresponding event in the Custom event column.
- Perimeter configuration
- Choose the colors for the perimeter when it is Armed, Disarmed, and when a System warning is reported.
- Change color on intrusion
- If you want the perimeter to change color when an intrusion event occurs, set this control to ON, and then choose the color for the perimeter.
The system and its devices are listed in the Area view entity tree.