To monitor your Sensurity system in Security Center, you must add the Sensurity system as a tracking system entity in Config Tool.
Before you begin
- Confirm that the tracking system and its tracking devices are configured and functioning properly.
- Confirm that the plugin role is configured and communicating with the tracking system.
- Add a geo-referenced map to Security Center, as described in the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- (Optional) Add custom events in Security Center.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of perimeter system licenses are available.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Area view task.
- Click Add an entity (), and then select Tracking system.
On the Tracking system information page
of the wizard, enter the following information:
- Select Sensurity.
- Enter a unique name for this tracking system.
Communication page, enter the following
- IP address
- The IP address of the server that hosts the Sensurity Universe Service.
- The TCP/IP port that the plugin and the Sensurity Universe Service use to communicate.
- User and Password
- The administrator-level credentials required to log on to the tracking system's software.
- Click Refresh () to connect.
- (Optional) Click Get config () to display the information about the Sensurity Universe Service.
On the Specific configuration page, do the
Click Add a sensor ().
Each sensor consists of a transmitter and a receiver.
- In the Transmitter list, select a device.
- In the Receiver list, select a device.
- In the Auto acknowledge alarm time field, specify the amount of time RSA will wait before acknowledging the alarm.
- Click Add a sensor ().
On the RSA configuration page,
enter the following information:
- Import on map
- Select the map that you want to use to display the sensors in Security Center.
- Map the incoming events from the device to custom events in Security Center. Click Add (), then select a desired event in the RSA event column and a corresponding event in the Custom event column.
NOTE: The following events from Sensurity Universe Service are related to intrusion detection:
- Upper zone
- Lower zone
- Perimeter configuration
- Choose the colors for the perimeter when it is Armed, Disarmed, and when a System warning is reported.
NOTE: The warning state is active on the following events from Sensurity Universe Service:
- Environmental alarm
- Error alarm
- Tamper alarm
- Power alarm
- Change color on intrusion
- Enable this option to select the intrusion color. When the perimeter device receives a zone alarm, the RSA Surveillance plugin can change the color of the segment where the intrusion is detected.
- The color of the perimeter segment when an intrusion is detected.
- Click Finish.
Create RSA zones.