To monitor the restricted areas secured by your tracking system in Security Center, you must add the SpotterRF server as a tracking system entity using Config Tool.
Before you begin
- Confirm that the tracking system and its radars are configured and functioning properly.
- (Optional) Position the cameras for each zone so that they have a view of the restricted area, and make sure that the cameras are functioning properly.
- (Optional) Add custom events in Security Center.
- Add a geo-referenced map to Security Center. For more information about creating maps, refer to the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of radar licenses is available.
By default, SpotterRF radars are configured to communicate over TCP/IP port 9000.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Area view task.
- Click Add an entity (), and then select Tracking system.
On the Tracking system information page
of the wizard, enter the following information:
- Select SpotterRF.
- Enter a unique name for this tracking system.
Communication page, enter the following
- The IP address of the server that hosts the tracking system's API software.
- The TCP/IP port that the plugin and the radar use to communicate.
- User and Password
- The administrator-level credentials required to log on to the tracking system's software.
- Click Refresh () to connect.
When the device is online, enter the following information:
- Listening port
- The TCP/IP port that the plugin and the NetworkedIO software use to communicate to push target movements.
- User and password
- The credentials set on the plugin for the NetworkedIO to use. These credentials are mandatory.
- Click Next page ().
On the RSA configuration page,
enter the following information:
- Import on map
- Select the map that you want to use to display the devices in Security Center.
The system and its devices are listed in the Area view entity tree.