To prepare your Sensurity system for integration with Security Center, you must make sure that specific settings are made.
Before you begin
- Make sure your tracking devices and systems are operating as expected.
- Make sure your tracking devices and software are compatible with the plugin.
What you should know
Sensurity devices (OSDP peripheral devices) can receive and generate data over Ethernet. They are connected to the Sensurity Universe Service which is responsible for operating the OSDP networks. Sensurity provides a network access to Security Center to control and monitor all the devices.
- Deploy and configure the tracking devices for your Sensurity system. For more information, refer to the Sensurity documentation.
- Make sure that the tracking devices are configured in the Sensurity Universe Service application and are operating as expected.
- If your organization's network security policies require that the IP devices, routers, and switches in your network block unused ports, make sure to open the TCP port that the RSA Surveillance plugin and Sensurity Universe Service use to communicate.