To prepare your AXIS D2050-VE radar system for integration with Security Center, you must make sure that specific settings are made.
Before you begin
This task describes in a general way how an AXIS D2050-VE radar needs to be configured for it to communicate with the plugin. For specific details about the configuration of your devices and software, refer to your manufacturer's documentation.
What you should know
- Install and configure the radar as described in the installation guide and the user guide that are available on the axis.com website.
- If your organization's network security policies require that the IP devices, routers, and switches in your network block unused ports, then make sure to open the TCP port that the RSA Surveillance plugin and the AXIS radars use to communicate.
- Create an administrator-level user account on the radar for the plugin to use.
Position the radar by entering the following in a web browser:
- The IP address of the AXIS D2050-VE radar.
- Latitude of the AXIS D2050-VE in decimal degrees in WGS 84 format.
- Longitude of the AXIS D2050-VE in decimal degrees in WGS 84 format.
The LAT and LONG Coordinates are in decimal degrees using the World Geodetic System (WGS84) format. You can use a web site like https://www.latlong.net/ to find the coordinates of a specific civic address.EXAMPLE: http://10.2.22.123/axis-cgi/geolocation/set.cgi?lat=45.453538&lng=-73.821698&heading=25
- Direction in degrees that the head of the radar points, written as a value between 0 and 360.
Take note of the following information, which you will need later to configure
- IP address of radar.
- TCP port used by the radar to communicate with the plugin.
- User name and password for an administrator-level user account.