You have identified that two targets on the map represent the same intruder. You can merge the targets into one.
What you should know
A single target might be detected as multiple separate targets in the following cases:
- A tracking device loses the target for a period of time, then detects the target
- If a target is hidden from the tracking device for an extended time, perhaps by going behind a building, when the target reappears, the tracking system might detect it as a new target.
- Multiple detection devices detect the same target
- If you have different types of tracking systems in the same zone, such as radar, laser, and thermal detectors, each device might detect the same target.
- In Security Desk, open the Maps task, or any task that includes a map.
Right-click the first target and click Fuse
The target's trail turns orange.
- Click the second target.
- (Optional) In the Description box, enter some information about the targets.
Both targets are merged into one.