So that users can access the RSA Surveillance features and tasks in Config Tool and Security Desk, you must grant those users the correct privileges in Security Center.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the User management task.
- Select the user that will use the RSA Surveillance plugin, and click the Privileges tab.
Set the following privileges to Allow:
- View tile plugin properties
- Modify tile plugin properties
- (Optional) Add tile plugins
- (Optional) Delete tile plugins
- Action privileges
- Tracking system detection zones
- Arm/Disarm zones
- Acknowledge target
- Alert on target
- Click Apply.