The RSA plugin is a software that integrates different tracking systems into Security Center.
The following components make up a tracking system integration in Security Center.
- RSA Surveillance plugin
- The plugin is installed on a Security Center expansion server. The plugin forwards events from tracking devices to Security Center. The events are stored in the plugin database. Communications between the Security Center clients, Security Desk and Config Tool, are encrypted using the RabbitMQ message broker, which is installed with the plugin.
- Tracking systems
- The list below describes how supported third-party systems communicate with the plugin.
- Sensurity microwave radars connect to the Sensurity Universe Service over TCP/IP. The Sensurity Universe Service communicates with the plugin.
- SpotterRF radar systems use NetworkedIO API and connect over HTTP. The API is installed on a standalone server to which the plugin must connect. To ensure a secure connection, the plugin must provide a user name and password when it connects to the API.
- Navtech Radar systems use the ICD-001 Protocol and connect to the Witness software over TCP.
- Blighter radar systems use the Interprocess communication protocol (IPC) to connect to the BlighterView HMI over TCP.
- FLIR radar systems use FLIR PSRServer to communicate with the plugin over TCP/IP.
- OPTEX lasers have the required communication protocols installed on each laser. Each laser connects to the IP network and communicates directly with the plugin.
- Future Fibre Technologies perimeter sensors connect to a CAMS3 server. The CAMS3 server communicates with the plugin.
- AXIS D2050-VE short-range radars have the required communication protocols installed. Each radar connects to the IP network and communicates directly with the plugin over TCP/IP.
- Collins Aerospace PSR-500 radar systems include a server that connects and communicates with the plugin over TCP/IP. Multiple Collins Aerospace PSR-500 sensor units (SU) and PSR-500 processing units (PU) communicate with the PSR-500 server.
- BOSCH IVA cameras have the required communication protocols installed. Each camera connects to the IP network and communicates directly with the plugin using an RTSP protocol over TCP/IP.
- Security Center Cameras
- Security Center cameras capture the activity of targets. Depending on your deployment, the cameras might be configured and managed in your tracking system or in Security Center. When you add your cameras to Security Center and then assign them to the relevant RSA zones, you can track targets as they move through each camera's field of view, and all video is recorded and stored by the Security Center Archiver.
- Some cameras include intelligent video analytics and are added to Security Center as an RSA tracking system. Refer to the previous section "Tracking systems" to see if your camera is one of these.