For some tracking systems, such as SpotterRF, you create zones in their management software, and then import the zones to the RSA Surveillance plugin role.
Before you begin
- Security Center must have a geo-referenced map.
- Your tracking system must contains zones.
- Your tracking system must be added to Security Center.
What you should know
- An RSA zone defines the boundaries of a restricted area.
- After adding your tracking system and RSA zones to Security Center, you will be able to see targets detected by the tracking devices on Security Center maps.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Zones tab.
- Click the Add () button.
- Click Import from tracking system.
Enter the following information:
- Tracking system
- The tracking systems that contains zones for import.
- The names of the zones created in the tracking system's management software. Select one or more zones from the list to import them.
- A different name for the zone. This name replaces the name shown in the Zones box.
- The map in Security Center where the zone will be displayed.
- Click click the Next page() button.
On the Cameras page, click the
button, select the cameras that have a view of this zone, click
OK, use the up () and down () buttons to change the order of the cameras, and then click the
Next page () button.
The first camera in the list is the one displayed in the target's information window. To see the information window, click a target on a map.
- On the Schedules page, click Add (), select one or more schedules to use for arming and disarming this RSA zone, click OK, and then click Next page ().
On the Alarm/Event page, select the alarm and event to
trigger when the operator manually creates an alert for a selected target, and
then click the Next page() button.
The alarm and event selected for this zone replace the default settings on the Zones page.
Click Finish, and then click Apply.
Imported zones are displayed as a colored area on the selected map.
Configuring the behavior of RSA zones