As the Genetec Mission Control™ owner of an intrusion incident detected by an RSA tracking system, you can use the Incident monitoring task to review the path of the RSA target, view associated video, acknowledge the target manually, or change the state of the incident to automatically acknowledge the target.
Before you begin
What you should know
- In Security Desk, open the Incident monitoring task.
In the dashboard, click the gear (), and choose the display options that you prefer.
- In the list pane or on the map, click the incident that you want to work on.
Scroll to the end of the list, and click RSA to open the widget.
Using the RSA widget, you can do the following:
- Information about the target
- View the target's speed in kilometers per hour, its direction of travel, a timer (in red) indicating how much time has passed since the target was put in alert, and the date and time that the target was created.
- Alert () button
- Generate an alert for a target, which triggers the alarm and event-to-action that are configured in the Restricted Security Area Surveillance plugin role.
- Acknowledge () button
- Acknowledge the target to remove it from the Map task and the Monitoring task.
- View surrounding cameras () button
- View video from the cameras associated to this zone.
- Describe target () button
- Add a description of the target.
- Target type () button
- Identifies the type of target. Click the icon to change the type.