You can set RSA zones to be automatically armed and disarmed, using Security Center schedules or custom events.
A zone can be armed and disarmed automatically by doing the following:
What you should know
- Adding a schedule to the zone.
The zone is disarmed during the off periods of the schedule.
- Configuring custom events to arm or disarm the zone.
- Create a schedule or custom events in Config Tool.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Zones tab.
- Select a zone in the table, and then click Edit ().
To arm the zone using a schedule, do the following:
- Click Next page() until you reach the Schedules page.
- On the Schedules page, click Add (), select one or more schedules to use for arming and disarming this RSA zone, click OK, and then click Next page ().
To arm the zone using custom events, do the following:
- Click Next page() until you reach the Arm/Disarm page.
- On the Arm/Disarm page, select the events you need to arm or disarm the zone, and if required, the sources of those events.
- Click Next page() until you reach the end of the wizard.
Click Finish, and then click Apply.
On the role's Zones page, the Schedules column shows the selected schedules, and the Arm on event and Disarm on event columns show that arming and disarming the zone is enabled.