When you are certain that a target is a threat, you can trigger the event-to-action or alarm that is configured for RSA zones.
What you should know
- You must have the user privilege required to see RSA zones.
- The Alert () button is only visible when the plugin role has an alarm or event configured for zones. See Configuring the behavior of RSA zones.
- The alert button triggers the alarm and event that are configured in the role.
- If an alarm is triggered, the zone is the source entity of the alarm.
- If a custom event is triggered, the zone is the source entity of the custom event.
- In Security Desk, open the Maps task.
Do one of the following:
- Click the target, and then click the Alert () button.
- Click the zone, from the widget or zone list, click the target, and then click the Alert () button.