Before adding a new tracking system to Security Center, you can verify that you have enough licenses available.
What you should know
If you add a tracking device, but don't have enough licenses for it, the device is deactivated (it is red in the entity tree), and the system reports an error message for the device and another error message for the RSA plugin to let you know the maximum number of licenses has been reached.
To add the new device when there are no licenses available, you can either delete an existing tracking system from the entity tree to free a license, or you can order more licenses from our sales department.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Properties tab.
- Scroll down the page to the Licenses section.
- In the License column, see what types of tracking devices you can add; for example, Perimeter, Laser, Radar, and Analytics.
In the Current/Maximum column, calculate how many
licenses are available.
- Current: The number of tracking devices or systems currently in Security Center.
- Maximum: The maximum number of tracking devices or systems that can be added.