The Restricted Security Area Surveillance (RSA) plugin integrates tracking systems in Security Center. A tracking system might use radars, lasers, heat sensors, and cameras to detect activity in restricted areas and on the perimeter of a property.
You can integrate the following tracking systems in Security Center:
- Sensurity microwave radars
- SpotterRF radars
- Navtech Radar systems
- Blighter radars
- FLIR Ranger R radars
- OPTEX CO., LTD lasers
- AXIS D2050-VE short-range radars
- Future Fibre Technologies perimeter sensors
- Collins Aerospace PSR-500 radar systems
- BOSCH IVA cameras
You can use the plugin to:
- Track and monitor the speed and direction of targets in an RSA zone.
- Generate event-to-action and alarms when a target is detected.
- Acknowledge targets to clear them from the map.
- Add cameras to zones so that the closest and best camera automatically follows targets.
- Add schedules to zones so that a zone is armed when the schedule starts and is disarmed when the schedule ends.
- Watch live video from the closest camera so you never lose site of a target.
- Use the Genetec Mission Control™ Incident Manager task to follow standard operating procedures when intruders are detected in RSA zones.