The Restricted Security Area Surveillance (RSA) plugin integrates tracking systems into Security Center. A tracking system might use radars, lasers, heat sensors, and cameras to detect activity in restricted areas and on the perimeter of a property.
- Perimeter intrusion detection systems
- Laser systems
- Radar systems
- Short-range tracking systems
You can use the plugin for the following:
- Use the Genetec driver tracking system to trigger intrusions on RSA zones when native Security Center events and custom events are generated.
- Track and monitor the speed and direction of targets in an RSA zone.
- Generate event-to-actions and alarms when a target is detected.
- Acknowledge targets to clear them from the map.
- Add cameras to RSA zones so that the closest and best camera automatically follows targets.
- Add schedules to RSA zones so that the RSA zones are armed when the schedule starts and disarmed when the schedule ends.
- Watch live video from the closest camera so you never lose sight of a target.
- Use the Genetec Mission Control™ to follow standard operating procedures when intruders are detected in RSA zones.