When you know that a target is not a threat, you can acknowledge the target to remove it from the list of targets and from the map.
When all targets in an RSA zone are acknowledged, the state of the RSA zone changes from in alert back to armed.
What you should know
To acknowledge one or more targets from a map:
- From the Security Desk homepage, open the Maps task, or any task that includes a map.
Open the map, and then do one of the following:
The targets and their associated alarms disappear from the map.NOTE: Targets that were only detected in coverage zones are not acknowledged when performing bulk acknowledgments. Those targets can only be acknowledged individually.
- To acknowledge a single target, click the target on the map. The target is highlighted in the RSA intrusions panel. Click Acknowledge ().
- To acknowledge all targets in an RSA zone, in the RSA intrusions panel, beside the RSA zone click Acknowledge all ().
- To acknowledge targets visible in all RSA zones listed in the RSA intrusions panel, click the Zones view, then click Acknowledge all zones.
- To acknowledge targets listed in the RSA intrusions panel, click the Targets view, then click Acknowledge all targets.
To acknowledge a target from the Alarm monitoring task:
- From the Security Desk homepage, open the Alarm monitoring task.
Select an alarm associated with the target, and then click
Acknowledge ( ).
The alarm and its associated target disappear from the map.