To prepare your Blighter radar system for integration with Security Center, you must make sure that specific settings are configured.
Before you begin
- Make sure your tracking devices and systems are operating as expected.
- Make sure your devices and software are compatible with the plugin.
What you should know
BlighterView HMI can receive and generate data as XML over Ethernet. This enables the plugin to send commands, and to receive data about tracks and alarms. Blighter provides an Interprocess communication protocol (IPC), which outlines the data reports and command instructions. Contact Blighter for more information.
- Make sure that the radar device is configured and that the BlighterView HMI application is running.
- If your organization's network security policies require the IP devices, routers, and switches in your network to block unused ports, then make sure to open the TCP port that the RSA Surveillance plugin and Blighter radars use to communicate.
Take note of the following information, which you will need later to configure
- IP address of the server that hosts BlighterView HMI.
- TCP port used to communicate with the plugin.