To prepare your DEA system for integration with Security Center, you must configure specific settings.
Before you begin
- Make sure your tracking devices and systems are operating as expected.
- Make sure your tracking devices and software are compatible with the plugin.
This task describes in a general way how DEA devices need to be configured for them to communicate with the plugin. For specific details about the configuration of your devices and software, refer to your manufacturer's documentation.
What you should know
- Deploy and configure the DEA devices, as described in the DEA documentation.
Define the following to allow the DEA system to communicate with RSA:
You will need this information later to add the tracking system to Security Center.
- The IP address of the server hosting the RSA Surveillance role
- The user name and password used to connect to the RSA Surveillance plugin
Open the required ports depending on your configuration.
The default ports are 8889 TCP and 8890 UDP.
Add DEA perimeter system as tracking systems to Security Center.