To prepare your FLIR radar system for integration with Security Center, you must make sure that specific settings are configured.
Before you begin
- Make sure your tracking devices and systems are operating as expected.
- Make sure your devices and software are compatible with the plugin.
What you should know
FLIR PSRServer can receive and generate data as XML over Ethernet. This enables the plugin to send commands and receive data about tracks and alarms. FLIR provides an Interface Control Document (ICD), which outlines the data reports and command instructions. Contact FLIR Systems for more information.
- Make sure that the radar device is configured in FLIR PSRServer and is operating as expected.
- If your organization's network security policies require the IP devices, routers, and switches in your network to block unused ports, then make sure to open the TCP port that the RSA Surveillance plugin and FLIR PSRServer use to communicate.
- Create zones in FLIR PSRServer. The plugin will import these zones into Security Center.
- In FLIR PSRServer, enable ICD communication on the radar you want to use, and configure the IP address and port of the RSA Surveillance plugin. You must use a unique port for each radar you configure.
Run the FLIR PSRServer, using the following command line:
PSRServer -icd-0100 -endofxml TAG