You can configure when targets on a map become inactive and when inactive targets are automatically acknowledged.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Properties tab.
- Click Show advanced settings.
In the Activity behavior section, configure the following:
- Inactivity period
- The duration for which a target must remain still before it becomes inactive.
- Inactivity period before acknowledgment
- The duration for which a target must remain inactive before it is automatically acknowledged by the system, and disappears from the map.
- Click Apply.