To prepare your Echodyne radar system for integration with Security Center, you must configure specific settings.
Before you begin
- Make sure your tracking devices and systems are operating as expected.
- Make sure your devices and software are compatible with the plugin.
This task describes in a general way how Echodyne devices need to be configured for them to communicate with the plugin. For specific details about the configuration of your devices and software, refer to your manufacturer's documentation.
What you should know
- Deploy and configure the Echodyne device as described in the Echodyne documentation.
- Make sure that the radar device is operating as expected.
- Make sure that the system state of the radar is SWT mode.
If your organization's network security policies require that the IP devices,
routers, and switches in your network block unused ports, then make sure to open
the TCP port that the RSA Surveillance plugin and
Echodyne device use to communicate.
NOTE: Echodyne devices use ports 29979 and 29982 to communicate with Security Center.
Take note of the IP address of the Echodyne device.
You will need this information to configure the radar device later.
Add Echodyne radars as tracking systems to Security Center.