If your organization uses Genetec Mission Control™, you can configure RSA events to be acknowledged automatically when an Incident Manager procedure changes state. For example, when a procedure is resolved, the related RSA target is acknowledged.
Before you begin
- Security Center must contain a valid license for Genetec Mission Control™, and the Incident Manager role must be listed in the System task.
- The Genetec Mission Control™ Web API must be installed on the Directory server.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Properties tab.
- Click Show advanced settings.
In the Incident Manager configuration section, configure
- Acknowledge target when state changes to:
- When enabled, RSA events are acknowledged automatically when an incident changes to a specified state.
- Genetec Mission Control™ Web API hostname
- The host name or IP address of the Directory server that hosts the Genetec Mission Control™ Web API. If the API is installed locally, you can enter localhost or 127.0.0.1.
- The TCP port that the Genetec Mission Control™ Web API uses to communicate with Security Center.
- User and Password
- The credentials used by the plugin to connect to the tracking system.
- The state of an incident that triggers acknowledgment of the related RSA target.