When automatic fusion is enabled, the RSA Surveillance plugin identifies two targets that represent the same intruder and merges the targets into one. An automatic fusion occurs when two targets are within the specified distance from each other.
What you should know
- A tracking device loses the target for a time, then detects the target
- If a target is hidden from the tracking device for an extended time, for example, by going behind a building, then when the target reappears, the tracking device might detect it as a new target.
- Multiple tracking devices detect the same target
- If you have different types of tracking devices in the same zone, such as radar, laser, and thermal detectors, each device might detect the same target.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Properties tab.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Auto-fusion section, turn on the State option.
From the Sensitivity list, select one of the following
- Two targets are merged when they are less than 5 meters (16.4 feet) apart.
- Two targets are merged when they are less than 2.5 meters (8.2 feet) apart.
- Two targets are merged when they are less than 1 meter (3.3 feet) apart.
- Enter the maximum distance that two targets can be from each other for them to be merged.
- Two targets are merged, based on their speed and time of detection. The required distance between two targets is dynamic.
- Click Apply.