If you have identified that two targets on the map represent the same intruder, you can merge the targets into one.
What you should know
A single target might be detected as multiple separate targets in the following cases:
- A tracking device loses the target for a time, then detects the target
- If a target is hidden from the tracking device for an extended time, for example, by going behind a building, then when the target reappears, the tracking device might detect it as a new target.
- Multiple tracking devices detect the same target
- If you have different types of tracking devices in the same zone, such as radar, laser, and thermal detectors, each device might detect the same target.
- In Security Desk, open the Maps task.
- Right-click the first target on the map and click Fuse target.
- Click the second target on the map.
- (Optional) In the Description box, enter details about the targets.
Both targets are merged into the target you right-clicked.