In Genetec Mission Control™, the owner of an intrusion incident detected by an RSA tracking system can manage the incident from the Incident monitoring task.
Read the Genetec Mission Control™ User Guide to learn how to work with the Incident monitoring task.
Before you begin
Any user, not only the incident owner, can use the commands in the RSA zone widget.
What you should know
- In Security Desk, open the Incident monitoring task.
In the dashboard, click and select the display options required.
- In the list pane or on the map, click the incident that you want to work on.
At the end of the list, click RSA to open the widget.
Using the RSA widget, you can do the following:
- A - Information about the target
- View the target's speed in kilometers per hour, direction of travel, altitude in meters, and the date and time of creation.
- B - Target type ()
- Icon that identifies the type of target. You can click the icon to change the type.
- C - Acknowledge ()
- Acknowledge the target to remove it from the Maps task and the Monitoring task.
- D - View surrounding cameras ()
- View video from the cameras associated to this RSA zone.
- E - Describe target ()
- Add a description for the target.