By default, RabbitMQ uses port 5671 for SSL communication, and port 5672 for non-SSL communication. If you want change the default port numbers used by the plugin, you must also change the port in the RabbitMQ.config file.
Update the RabbitMQ.config file.
- On the machine where the plugin is installed, navigate to Computer\Local Disk (C:)\Program Files (x86)\Genetec\RabbitMQ.
- Open the RabbitMQ.config file in a text editor.
To change the SSL port from the default (5671), modify the line:
To change the non-SSL port from the default (5672), modify the line:
- Save and closed the RabbitMQ.config file.
- In the Services tab of the Windows Task Manager, restart the RabbitMQ service.
Update the port in the RSA Surveillance plugin
role Properties tab to match the port in the
- From the Config Tool homepage, open the System task and click the Roles view.
- Select the Incident Manager role, and click the Properties tab.
- Click Show advanced options.
- Under the RabbitMQ section, select the server you want to modify and click Edit the item ().
- Enter the new port number and click Apply.
- If you have modified the ports on more than one RabbitMQ server, and if those servers are listed, then you must also edit the ports for those servers.