To prepare your BOSCH IVA camera for integration with Security Center, you must make sure that specific settings are configured.
Preparing your tracking system is part of the larger integration process. Follow the steps before and after step Prepare Security Center in the Integration overview for the RSA Surveillance plugin.
Before you begin
- Log on to the camera's configuration web page.
- Make sure the camera is running firmware version 6.50.
- Configure the camera to use the WGS-84 format as the coordinate system.
Enter the latitude, longitude, ground level, and azimuth of the camera.
NOTE: Coordinates are in decimal degrees using the World Geodetic System (WGS84) format. You can use a web site like https://www.latlong.net/ to find the coordinates of a specific civic address.
- Create an administrator-level user account on the camera for the plugin to use. If you use the default user account, make sure to change the default password.
Note the following information for later configuration of
- TCP port used by the camera to communicate with the plugin
- User name and password for an administrator-level user account
Add BOSCH IVA cameras as tracking systems to Security Center.