To grant cardholders access to secured SALTO Virtual Network areas (zones), you must assign a SALTO Virtual Network credential to the cardholders.
A cardholder can be assigned credentials from multiple access control systems.
What you should know
- In Config Tool or Security Desk, open the Cardholder management task.
- Double-click a cardholder.
- Click the Salto credential management button.
- Choose your encoder from the Encoders list.
- Place the credential on the encoder.
The Credential status changes to Active when the credential is assigned.