Using the SALTO Virtual Network plugin, you can add an offline SALTO door in Security Center.
What you should know
- SALTO doors that are added in Security Center are exported automatically to SALTO ProAccess SPACE.
- In Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- Click Add an entity and select Salto offline door.
- Select the new door from the entity browser and click on the Properties tab.
From the Antipassback list, select the antipassback mode
for the door.
NOTE: The antipassback setting on the cardholder credential overrides the setting on the SALTO door.
- There is no antipassback setting for the door.
- From inside to outside
- The antipassback rule is applied to cardholders leaving a an area.
- From outside to inside
- The antipassback rule is applied to cardholders entering an area.
From the Open mode list, select the working mode of the
NOTE: The Open mode list is the same open mode list that appears in SALTO ProAccess SPACE. For information regarding the various modes, consult you SALTO documentation.
- In the Open time fields, enter the number of seconds that door should remain open for standard and extended periods.
- In the Access rules tab, select who has access to the door. For more information, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.
Synchronize with SALTO ProAccess Space.