For cardholders to use the SALTO JustIN mSVN application, they must be assigned a mobile SALTO credential.
Cardholders must download the SALTO JustIN mSVN app to their smartphones.
Before you begin
What you should know
- The SALTO JustIN mSVN app allows cardholders to use their smartphone to update the credentials on their card.
- Only ethernet-based encoders are supported.
- In Config Tool or Security Desk, open the Cardholder management task.
- Open a cardholder profile and click the Salto credential management button.
- From the list at the top of the dialog box, select Mobile credential.
From the Mobile app list, select JustIN
- Enter the phone number associated with the smart phone.
- From the Encoders list, select the encoder that will apply the credential to the key.
- Place the key on the encoder.
Click Assign, and then click
The Credential status changes to Active when the credential is assigned.
Apply SALTO permissions to cardholder credentials.