In the event of an emergency, you can lock or unlock an online SALTO door, hotel room, or hotel suite for indefinite period of time.
What you should know
- You cannot enable lockdown mode on offline doors and rooms from Security Desk.
- Cardholders can be given credentials to set or override lockdown mode.
- To investigate each time the door was opened, you can generate a report from the Door Activity task.
- In Security Desk, open the Monitoring task.
- Drag the door, room, or locker from the area view to a tile.
- (Optional) To lock the door indefinitely, click the emergency lock () button in the SALTO door widget.
(Optional) To unlock the door indefinitely, click in the unlock () button in the
Emergency section of the widget.
The door, room, or locker remains locked or unlocked until you click the Emergency clear () button.