You must configure the plugin to connect to the Guardian Gateway server so that Security Center can receive gunshot detection and sensor health events from the SDS Guardian system.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the SDS Guardian plugin role from the entity browser, and then click the Gateways tab.
- Under the Gateways section, click Add gateway ().
In the Guardian Gateway dialog box, configure the
- Enter a name for the gateway.
- Enter the IP address of the Guardian Gateway server.
NOTE: Click on the switch to choose between IPv4 and IPv6 address formats.
- Enter the port number to connect to Guardian Gateway.
The default port number is 31000.
- Click OK.