You can configure the SDS Guardian plugin to automatically bookmark video when a gunshot is detected and to report an alarm when a sensor reports a health warning.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the SDS Guardian plugin role from the entity browser, and then click the Properties tab.
Configure the following options:
- Bookmark videos of attached cameras on gunshot
- When enabled, if a sensor reports an SDS - Gunshot detected event, video from linked cameras is bookmarked. By default, bookmarks are enabled.
- Trigger alarms on sensor warnings
- When enabled, if a sensor reports an SDS - Sensor warning event, an SDS - Sensor Health Alarm is reported. By default, this alarm is disabled.
- Click Apply.