To investigate events from the Schindler PORT system, such as access and dispatch events, you can use the Schindler Port report in Security Desk.
- In the Investigation section of the Security Desk home page, open the Schindler PORT report.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Select which Schindler PORT Elevator plugin entities to investigate.
- Select the Schindler PORT events of interest.
- Time range
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global units of time such as the last day or the last week.
Click Generate report.
The Schindler PORT system events are listed in the report pane. The following report pane columns are available for this report:
- Event name.
- Associated entity on which the event occurred.
- Event timestamp
- Date and time that the event occurred.
- Description of the event.
- Cardholder that triggered the event.
- Cardholder credential that was used at the reader.
- The access control unit of the reader.
- Reader from which the event was triggered.
- Start floor
- Floor (area entity) that was requested.
- Destination floor
- Floor that the elevator brought passengers to.
- Start zone
- Zone that was requested.
- Destination zone
- Zone that the elevator brought passengers to.
- Elevator entity that was dispatched.
- Security Center user who triggered the event.
- Access control unit that the reader is connected to.