To allow users to specify why they are requesting a credential card, you can add a set of reasons that they can choose from.
What you should know
A common reason a user might request a credential card is: “no printer on site”.
- Open the Access control task, and click the General settings view.
- Under the Card request reasons section, click Add an item ().
- In the Add a new card request reason dialog box, type a reason, and click .
- To modify a card request reason, select it in the list, and click Edit the item ().
- To delete a card request reason, select it in the list, and click Remove the item ().
The new reason can now be selected when users request credential cards.