Before you can create web-based maps in Security Center, you must connect the Map Manager role to a GIS that supports a web-based tile service protocol.
What you should know
You can also connect the Map Manager to maps that are provided by the OpenStreetMap (OSM) Foundation, which uses the WMTS standard.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the System task, and click the Roles view.
- Select the Map Manager role, and click the Properties tab.
- Under the Map providers section, click Add an item ().
- From the Provider drop-down list in the Map providers dialog box, select Custom.
- In the Name field, type a name for the map provider.
- In the Address field, type the URL of the map server.
If you entered a valid URL, the map appears.
- If the server requires authentication, set the Use authentication option to ON, and then type the username and password.
- Click .